sexta-feira, 29 de maio de 2015

16. THOMMY HÁ

Golden Nose/ Acrílico s/tela/ 60x60 cm
800,00 €

THOMAS HIRSCH – MAINZ - GERMANY

I was working mainly in the Rhine-Main area. My travels all over Europe and Northern Africa as well as my longer stay in Sicily have influenced me a lot.
When I first  started painting I was using pencil and ink and was creating 
collages, later on I was using oil painting and water colours. Today I 
prefer various techniques of Acryl colours. Important for my development 
were studies with the artists Antonio Hervas Amezcua, Eva-Maria Enders and 
Christiane Schauder.
I am working spontanously and impulsive. My thoughts and events in my life 
are inspiring me to my pictures, they are mostly energetic, colourful,  and in various 
sizes. I am using canvas as well as self created undergrounds such as wooden 
frames covered with cotton. I love to mix diferrent techniques and 
materials.
It makes me happy, if people who look at my pictures can follow me into a 
new intellectual world.
At several exhibitions in Germany, Austria, Czech Republik and Switzerland
 I already had the chance to show my work.

EXPOSITIONS – PROJECTS - PRIZE

2008
Galerie Aktiv Arte  - MÄNNEDORF-ZÜRICHSEE / CH
Galerie AVE  -  BUDWEIS / CZ
Aufnahme in die Jahreskalender sci-fi/outdoor
ARTwanted.com  - USA
ARTnow - 2. online global art annual
Diploma of excellence
artoteque.com  - LONDON / GB
2007
Czech art festival  2007 - BUDWEIS / CZ
Ostseeklinik  - SCHÖNBERG / KIEL
Galerie Nocturne  - EBERSWALDE
sam38  - BERLIN-FRIEDRICHSHAIN
Schule für Ergotherapie  - BERLIN-MITTE
Künstlerische Mitgestaltung einer
Postkartenedition für wohltätige Zwecke.
Glaxo.Smith.Kline GmbH&Co.KG  - MÜNCHEN
2006
Café Journal  - DÜSSELDORF / RHEIN
Restaurant zum Wirt  - WIEN / A
2005
Sichtbar  - MAINZ / RHEIN
2003
Künstlerische Mitgestaltung einer
Postkartenedition für wohltätige Zwecke.
Verwaltung des Westerwaldkreises  - MONTABAUR
2002
Klinikum Kemperhof  - KOBLENZ / RHEIN

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário